Share This Article

Best Summer Dirt Bike Riding Pants

Fly Racing Kinetic Mesh Trifecta Pants Review
This past riding season I decided to purchase a set of Fly Racing Kinetic Mesh Trifecta Pants at a local dealer here in Indiana on our way to the Flint Ridge Dual Sport. At first look I knew they would allow plenty of air flow, but my one concern was would they hold up in the thick woods we ride in.
First Impression
The very first thing I thought about these pants is why did I buy the 36 instead of the 34 "which they were out of" luckily for me the waist band has plenty of adjustment. Once out on the trail I didn't notice much difference at first, but then I realized that is was 89 out and I should be sweating a lot more so the mesh material was working. When we pulled into the lunch stop is when I noticed the biggest difference normally when we stop moving is when I start to sweat and heat up the most,  but the mesh material allowed the heat of my body to escape and the sweat to wick away.
Durability
The durability of the Fly Racing Kinetic Mesh Trifecta Pants was better then I expected. I didn't think that the mesh material would hold up to branches and thorn bushes but after using them on 10 rides they have 0 tears and help up better then expected. The added inside leather knee patches help with gripping the bike and keeping the mesh material away from hot spots on the bike.
Overall
To keep this short and simple the Fly Racing Kinetic Mesh Trifecta Pants are my go to pants when it's hot and humid out. Being able to stay cool makes a ride safer and more fun. The other advantage I found out about this gear is that they can be easily washed and will dry quickly for 2 day events. If the cost is still to much to give them a try keep an eye out on the Close Out Section at RockyMountain to find a deal.

Find Race/Ride

Discount Codes

Company Discount Get Deal
RockyMountain ATV/MC $9.99 Air Filter Get Deal
RockyMountain ATV/MC 62% Off Riding Gear Get Deal
RockyMountain ATV/MC Cold Weather Gear Sale Get Deal
RockyMountain ATV/MC Quick Cash Off Get Deal
RockyMountain ATV/MC $20 Off Pirelli Tires Get Deal
RockyMountain ATV/MC $20 Off Dunlop Tires Get Deal
RockyMountain ATV/MC $20 Off Bridgestone Tires Get Deal

Support Our Sponsors

Show your support by clicking images below to check out their page.

[disqus]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.